Located off of Bus. 53 we meet several times a week for Bible studies, prayer meetings, and one Sunday service for all ages. Additionally the youth group meets Sunday nights.
About the pastor:
John Malone, originally from Webster, WI, is married to his wife Karen and has two daughters and two sons. He has previously served as a Youth For Christ director in Florida and holds an MA in Counseling from Liberty University and takes a Biblical approach to the counseling he offers.
Pastor John malone
9187 E Nyquist Rd.
Solon Springs, WI 54873
Su 9:30AM (main service) & 6PM (youth group)
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins, according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
7. We believe that water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not regarded as a means of salvation.
8. We believe that the true Church is composed of such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
9. We believe that only those who are thus members of the true Church shall be eligible for membership in the local church.
10. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church, and that every local church has the right, under Christ, to decide and govern its own affairs.
11. We believe in the personal and premillennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this "Blessed Hope" has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
12. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting, conscious punishment.
Intercessory prayer and worship is held on Tuesday nights from 7-9PM and Friday from 1-3PM.